well hello everyone and welcome! i am new to this i didn't ever think i would make a blog, i am not much of a blog stalker. i don't even know if i will make a good blogger, i might end up neglecting it. so don't get too attached. mr. avery day is one of my inspirations for starting this up. and i am hoping it will help keep me on top of organizing and taking pictures of his wonderful little life. who wouldn't want to see that right?
Friday, July 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
WHAT?!!!! You started a blog and didn't even bother to tell me. I see how it is. Boo on you! Just kidding. So yeah way to blog it up and I'm pretty sure the 22nd is a go, except I think we want to come home on the 23rd. What'd ya think?
i love it! can't wait for pictures of the abryboy!
AHAHAHAHAHAHAH i knew it!!! you said NEVER. welcome. you'll be hooked.
miss you guys!!!
YAY!!! Finally!!! Im so excited that you guys have a blog how fun.
Post a Comment