
so chad is currently on his way home from here. where he flew to pick up and drive home our new car (found on craigs list) to replace the one just like it that he sold to make some denaro. i am hoping to be able to keep this one for a little while but if you know chad, then you know as well as i do, that might not happen. and if you know me, then you know what i picked to do to help pass the time.
first stop goodwill. picked up a few things for me, a new ride for avery, and i even thought of chad (got him a tie he may or may not like). avery was TICKED, we are talking broken heart cry, when i took his car out of the cart for it to be rung up, and then again when it had to sit beside him and he had to be buckled in his seat, and then again when i insisted on cleaning it before he rode it at home. life is ruff for this little guy.
and to tie up the rest of the night, blockbuster. one for avery, and one for me (okay, so i wanted to see them both). i liked he's just not that into you and the mouse one was eh.
ps. yes i know i just blogged about complete nonsense.
Thursday, June 4, 2009
of course
Posted by corri at 12:11 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I like it. :)
yeah i'm glad you get a new car. hope chad lets you keep it! i love avery and his new ride!
I love it. ;0)
I love these kind of blogs from you, but they make me miss living in AZ. I wish I could have spent the day with you- that is the kind of crap I love to do!
Avery looks SO happy with his new ride! Good find =D
Post a Comment