11 months (taken by amanda)
12 months
18 months
i can't believe how much avery has changed in the last 6 months. i wish i had been better about his monthly chair pictures. he is so big now! this is the best i could get from him this month. he kept getting off the chair and wouldn't really smile for me. his most frequently used words are mom, ball, and more. he can also say dad and bird, occasionally we can get him to say porfavor. he has said once or twice bird, water, hat, and hi. he still has just barely 8 teeth (two of the 8 are only half way in). his favorite thing to do besides play with balls, bats, and dad is putting on shoes and skipping around the house. he loves to try to wear chads shoes, he even has a favorite pair he always picks. he is a funny little guy.
pretty sure i just bored everyone but grandmas.
Thursday, July 16, 2009
growing so big!
Posted by corri at 4:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
he is so stinking cute! i miss that little guy!
you didn't bore me. I love reading about friends kids. :)
NOT boring at all! I love checking up on how Avery is doing because Carter is growing so fast and it makes me so excited to see what's in store. He is absolutely adorable!!!!
That last comment was from ME! not Craig! :-)
SOOOO cute, Corri. I love the progressive pictures of Avery on the chair, even if you've missed a month or two (or six!) in between. The most recent one is really cute with him and his little car. :o)
Are you going to be able to come by PaperVineyard on Saturday for our Recollections reunion crop lunch?
There is absolutely nothing boring about this entire blog! Grandma Shellee gives this a 10!!
I want to say that I am NOT a grandma...and I loved the update! He is getting SO big Corri! Thanks for the update.
Post a Comment