so exciting! i had him two weeks early. it was kinda crazy and unexpected. the dr. did tell me at my apt on thurs he thought i would go into labor that night. so i got everything ready and then remained in denial that it would happen that fast or early. we went to the hospital friday at 5pm and had davis at 9:20pm. we brought him home yesterday and he is such a good little baby. avery is paying more attention to him now that we are at home, and seems to like him. so far so good!
Tuesday, September 15, 2009
davis is home
Posted by corri at 11:33 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Hes so cute!! He looks so different already. Devin says he totally sees chad in him.
that first picture does look alot like chad..glad you're home and all healthy.
Congrats Corri Day and Chad! He is so precious. I'm glad you are all doing well. Enjoy! ~janae
Oh he's just SOOOOO cute!!! :o) I'm glad to hear everything went so well. Can't wait to meet him in person!
What a cutie! We think he looks like Chad, too. I can believe he's so awake... I can't wait to hold him. :) Good luck and have fun and let me know if I can help in any way!
He is SO cute. I can't wait to see him in person! Hope you 4 are doing great.
Another cutie! Congratulations Corri and Chad!
I am so excited for your little men to be friends with my girlies! way to have attractive boys :)
Post a Comment