Tuesday, August 19, 2008

i love goodwill




i felt like the crazy lady on the stupid goodwill comercial today. you know the lady in the pink track outfit who goes in looking for a punch bowl and finds a ton of junk. that was me today, only i didn't get junk, i got a ton of loot! i was so excited. i just kept finding stuff all over the place. i love the easter tree i found, chad thinks it should still be on a shelf at goodwill. that little bird house thing i need to find a use for (either jewelry, candle, greenery). i got those hideously purple letters to paint them. the glass lemon i got because it was only a .99 so i will chuck it in the kitchen somewhere. and those amazing little flower broches i will be making magnets with. i got that cute little dress for a friends little baby girl, and chad got two shirts.

3 comments:

Brandon & Jillyn Larsen said...

i wish we had a goodwill up here.

once upon a poppy said...

sweet! I want to see a picture of the door!

thegreatestshowonearth said...

okay....how am I officially the suckiest blogger. kill me. I love it! PLease keep it up. And well done on the loot. I miss the buds!!