every day is a wonderful day
voila! we have a new headboard.
oh my gosh!!!!!!!! i love it♥♥♥ where did you get that door at? I want to a coffee table top out of one. it looks so good corri! youre so creative
i love how it's painted so antiqued! so cute!
hey what is your email? I tried to send you something and it came back. Mine is amandaandlee@gmail.com. please educate your bestfriend on the likes of your email address. One of my YW was looking for a color and cut?
Post a Comment
3 comments:
oh my gosh!!!!!!!! i love it♥♥♥ where did you get that door at? I want to a coffee table top out of one. it looks so good corri! youre so creative
i love how it's painted so antiqued! so cute!
hey what is your email? I tried to send you something and it came back. Mine is amandaandlee@gmail.com. please educate your bestfriend on the likes of your email address. One of my YW was looking for a color and cut?
Post a Comment