voila! it is done. the salon is finished minus a few minor details (decor on the walls, a trash can, and my drier chair). today was the first day of working at home. i loved it, so much more relaxed. hopefully it feels that way for my clients as well. they do have to venture through my house and a short pass through the garage to get in the salon-which i hope is not awkward or weird.
chad is amazing and spent a lot of time working to get it done for me. he pretty much did it all: the floors, the walls, the moulding, the painting, and then helping my dad replace our water heater that broke. what a man, what a man, what a mighty good man.
this is my sweet shampoo bowl, it is great. the bowl tilts to the clients comfort and looks really classy. i get giddy when i use it. i think it is pretty comfy.
this is what i used for the frame of my mirror. i really had to convince chad to let me get rid of the painting. the artist really captured the ugliness of the desert. lets be honest it was sick, no frame deserves to display something so ugly.
Wednesday, February 4, 2009
crazy beautiful comes home
Posted by corri at 2:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
awesome! can't wait to come and use it!
perfection!!! I love it you guys are amazing!
I was #3 client on opening day! It was grand!!
I love it & can't wait to see it in person on saturday! Great job you two!
well hello! I found your blog off Chelsie's and I had no idea that you did hair?! so where do you live at? cause I would love to come to you! and Avery=adorable. it was fun to find your blog!
ps. that was me, Joanna! {forgot}. my blog is www.brentandjoey.blogspot.com
Corri, It looks amazing!! Great job =D
Post a Comment