Tuesday, February 3, 2009

dixie



this is dixie. i picked her up at goodwill for $20 bones. at goodwill "i spend twenties like they're ones".-becca mclaws. anyway so i don't usually name my projects but this one came with a name (probably the brand). but i like it and i spent a ton of time redoing it so dixie it is. i completely redid the entire thing down to the bare wood. she is not quite 100% but close. i still need to put the trim pieces back on and the pulls. one problem dixie looks too good for the salon i want her in my room for my dresser. so i am on the hunt for another something to replace her in the salon.

2 comments:

thegreatestshowonearth said...

I love her!!!! And I am loving how the salon looks! I want to see the whole finished product. Great quote by Becca- btw. I can totally drop 20's there like no ones busines.

Kristi Jean said...

What a find!