Tuesday, March 10, 2009

afric (a fric)



what is afric? it apparently is a name. why would i know this? i was looking on babycenter for name ideas for middle names. why would i need a middle name or be stalking babycenter? because baby numero dos is on the way. i am 10 or 11 weeks, i have yet to go to the dr. i have been told by my friends since the day chad and i were engaged that our children would be red headed fricks. so if i do have a baby with crazy red hair i could name it afric. then it would really be a red headed fric. but i am almost positive that we have the good kind of red hair genes. i have a niece with flamming red hair and she is dang cute, and two of chad's sisters have red hair and they too are exceptionally attractive. so i think the curse my best friends gave me (how nice of them) will not be happening.
please note: those baby pictures are not of any of chad's sisters or my niece. and the boy is not chad in his youth.

7 comments:

Jana said...

Congratulations Cori! You guys have cute kids, so I don't think you have to worry.

Deb @ PaperTurtle said...

I KNEW it! Hooray!!! Congrats, Corri. :o)

Eric, Lexi, Reagan & Lakai said...

AAAHHHH!!!! Congratulations beauty girl! I am so excited for you. I'm thinkin' pink, hurray hurray hurray!!

Chelsie said...

Congratulations! I love the red headed Frick! You are amazing. I am excited that you, Amanda, Becca, and I are all pregnant together. It's kind of fun.

amanda p. said...

Oh I can't wait for the day I get to hold little Afric in my arms. I am hoping we all have the same gender baby they can be bffs for life!

Kristi Jean said...

Oh my goodness!!! That's so great! Congrats Corri!! YAY =D

Anonymous said...

Congrats Corri and Chad! I'm very excited for you guys. I KNEW it was going to happen soon!