who knew when i bought this bench for the kitchen it would be loved so much? this is avery's favorite spot. we sit here to eat his breakfast, he plays with his toys on the bench, he can climb up and down, sit and dangle his little legs, or his favorite just standing there looking out the window. except one day he attempted eating a dead fly that was in the widow sill, luckily i got it out of his mouth. so gross! he has also taken a liking to rocks, dirt, and grass. oh and grandma shellee avery told me he misses you.
Wednesday, March 4, 2009
best spot in the house
Posted by corri at 9:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh! SO cute!!! Love the bench and your little man is getting SO big. Cute blog post. :o)
We need to get together for a crop!
I think that is one of my favorite spots in your home as well. I love it! I love your home and of course Budsy boo.
PS. I have his Valentine which of course I never sent. Woops! Eventually...
I love my Avery Boy!!
Post a Comment