easter came and went so fast. i had too much fun buying stuff for the egg hunt and went overboard on the candy. whoops! next year i will stick to the game plan of toys or outside stuff for the basket and maybe only one piece of candy per egg. avery ate his candy as fast as he(we) found it and ate too much! he stopped hunting for eggs once he had the candy from one or two of them, so we ended up picking up the rest. thankfully, next year he will have some competition with davis and his cousins.
Saturday, April 17, 2010
easter
Posted by corri at 8:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Adorable pictures and I love your "Bloom" letters in the window! Is the rabbit from Recollections? Davis looks so big sitting up like that! xo
I really really love this post. And you.
OMG Corri! I LOVE love LOVE the new family picture! Your photographer is amazing. It really captures the happiness your family has! Miss you lots! Your boys are getting SO big too!
Post a Comment