Monday, April 12, 2010

in memory of...



oh avery! getting so big and always making us laugh. you got this scooter for your birthday and walked along side it pushing it so seriously and refusing to let us try and help you ride it. then one day you come scooting by down our hallway. and now you are a full on hard core scooter riding kid. and your love of head gear is the best!
R.I.P. scooter (it broke), don't worry bud a new one is on the shopping list.

7 comments:

Deb @ PaperTurtle said...

Aw, cute post, Corri. And oh my gosh, your new family photos are gorgeous! Love the one for your blog banner, and the cute ones of your boys on the side. Nice work capturing Davis on the quilt you made! ;o)

once upon a poppy said...

seriously he is a stud!

Bud & Kim said...

Ha, ha! I love this post. He is such a cute kid. I miss seeing you. We need to get together soon. The sad part is I can practically throw a rock at your house from where I live.

Unknown said...

Poor little scooter! I second the love for the new pics - your new blog banner is ADORABLE! :)

janae said...

Ok, when did Avery turn into a full grown boy? I just saw him like two weeks ago & he looks bigger already. Also, that is a fabulous new family picture..I love it!

Brandon & Jillyn Larsen said...

what a freaking stud! as much as he looks like chad, he looks a ton like you in that headband pic. and i agree, when did he grow up!? you make the CUTEST kids!!! miss you guys TONS

janae @ jelly roll said...

Such cute boys! I can't believe how big Avery is now! I love your family pictures.